Unfortunately we are now closed until further noticeFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
The British pub is a place like no other! And the Attleborough Arms in Nuneaton, Warwickshire, is a classic example of why we love it so much. Our pub has the friendliness of a village local and the lively vibe of a town bar. We’re proud to be a proper community pub. Whether you’re coming in for a traditional pub lunch, fancy a pint after work, or need a big night out, you’ll get a big smile and top service at the bar.
You always remember good pub grub. We do lots of meal deals, every week, all year round, so you don’t have to wait until payday to treat yourself. We’re all about keeping everyone in the community happy, all day, every day. That’s why you’ll find all the big pub favourites on the menu, from traditional British dinners to colourful food from around the world. Burgers, grills, chicken, and curries are all on there. And chef’s Sunday roast is a winner!
The atmosphere is amazing on match days. If you’re looking for pubs in Nuneaton showing live sport, get yourselves over to the Attleborough Arms. And if you like pubs with live music, you’re in for a treat. We have local bands in as often as we can. Everyone’s up for a laugh and there’s a brilliant buzz about the place. Just bring your selves. We’ve got you covered on drinks. Pick from party favourites like fizz, cocktails, shooters and bombs. Whatever gets you excited, we’ve got it at the bar. Cask ales, guest beers, bottled craft beer, cider—you name it. Wine lover? You’re sure to find one you fancy on our wine list. And if you’re designated driver, you’ll be pleasantly surprised by our softies and fresh coffee.
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
We want to ensure you have the best experience possible when you visit, and our menus continue to offer your favourite pub dishes at an unsurpassed quality.
We always think of those guests who have special dietary requirements when developing our menus so there is always a choice of vegetarian, vegan and NGCI dishes. In addition, we have full allergen information available on pub web pages, via our online app and printed copies in our pubs.
We’re continually innovating to bring you both new tastes and new dishes, whilst ensuring your pub favourites are always available and the best they can be.
I am sure you will agree, there really is something for everyone. We look forward to welcoming you with a friendly smile, this is your local.View our Menus
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.